Help Clean the Church!
February 7th - January 1st, 2019
Interested in getting involved? Consider joining the Cleaning Team!
There are many ways to get involved at Life Chapel from helping with our little ones to being a part of our cleaning team. Help us keep God’s house clean by helping clean once a week or once a month! Connect with Olivia Smiley TODAY to join our cleaning team or for more information on other areas to get involved!
Here are some areas to get involved:
Weekly Tasks include:
Emptying the Trash Monday Mornings,
Clean the Kitchen,
Wipe down tables/water fountains,
Tidy the Sanctuary,
Clean the Windows,
Monthly Tasks include:
Mop all floors,
Lysol the Nursery Toys
Lawn Care 2018
May 3rd - September 30th, 2018
Join the Lawn Care Team!
Like to mow or weed eat? This is the ministry for you! Volunteer to Mow once this season or once a month! You can also volunteer to weed eat any weekend that is good for you through calling the office or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out all the dates this summer season and sign up here!
Adopt A Rat
September 9th - May 16th, 2019
Becoming a host family is easy. It doesn’t matter if you’re
empty-nesters, single, have kids or not. You only need to
provide lunch, a place to relax, and transportation back
to VMI on Sunday evening.
Interested in becoming a host family?
ADOPT A RAT SUNDAY IS SEPTEMBER 9TH!!
Can’t be a host family?
There are still other ways to get involved!
Life Chapel also hosts a “House for Rats” after service here at the church! At the “House for Rats” we provide a safe, relaxing environment for the rats to talk about the line, Skype for them to talk with their families, one meal, and numerous activities both indoor and outdoor for the rats to enjoy and de-stress.
To provide this for the Rats there are many needs as well!
Here are a few ways you can help!
1. Meals: Every Sunday we provide one meal for the Rats. Simply preparing and bringing meal for 6-8 rats a semester or even a month would be great!
Come join us and eat with the Rats too!
a. Interested in cooking, but can’t afford the amount needed to feed the Rats? Contact Olivia!
2. House for a Day! As stated above, we do many different activities throughout the semester. Every week may be a burden, but opening your home to the “House of Rats” for one day whether it be for a football game, a meal, outdoor fun, etc. would be a blessing.
3. Wal-Mart Runs: Sunday is an opportunity the Rats have to get supplies they need for the week. A simple run right after church with a few Rats to Wal-Mart and returning them to the church is all they need!
4. Snacks: Rats love to eat and snack. Any snack foods are appreciated by all!
5. A home for breaks: Some of our cadets live far away from VMI (from California to even Thailand!) and therefore cannot go home for breaks. Opening your home to them during these times (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) would make an impact on their lives.
6. Give: Whether it is giving financially or of your time to the “House of Rats,” the Rats will be blessed.
7. Pray for the Rats